A 10-page draft version of a new text, titled Australian Pseudolaw Argumentation, was released in January 2023, which is a brief overview, as opposed to explaining the nuances of the 100 most commonly used individual pseudolaw motifs, which are characterised and grouped into a larger indicia or species of pseudo legal thought, with nearly 100 hyperlinks to pdf documents addressing individual pseudolaw motifs.
Feel free to download the following draft document which also serves as a handy index to the many reference materials.
The final edition of this now extended text is nearly completed, which takes into explanatory footnotes all of the referenced material in each of the subject matter articles linked to in the 10-page draft edition, converting it into a 80-page stand-alone document, complete with around 1000 reference links. Just like the draft edition, embedded hyperlinks are not to webpages, but solely to permanent pdf files in the huge library of case law and academic literature compiled on the database.
When completed, the final edition of this immaculately referenced document will be available for purchase through the Freeman Delusion store.
The following is a subject matter contents as it appears in the ENCYCLOPEDIA INDEX but each with PDF format link instead, consistent with the reference links found in the 10-page draft version of Australian Pseudolaw Argumentation:
- Australia is NOT a foreign corporation registered with the U.S. S.E.C.
- Meet your Strawman
- The Evil Conspiracy to Capitalise Lettering
- A Corporation can be a Person, but a Person cannot be a Corporation
- I’m not a citizen and I’m not a person!
- Lost at Sea – The Cestui Que Vie Act 1666
- It’s illegal to use a legal name- Kate of Gaia
- Penhallow v Doane’s Administrators and Cruden v Neale (US cases)
EVERYTHING IS A CONTRACT
- Everything is a contract
- The Question of Jurisdiction
- The Consent of the Governed
- The legal and lawful conundrum
- Interpreting legalese
- The word “Includes”
- I don’t stand under that law!
- Corpus delicti
- Signing “VI Coactus”
- Refusal to Enter a Plea
- Cameras in Court
- The Fraudulent Foisted Contract
- Making Money out of Thin Air
- Loans are Book-entry Credits
- The Uniform Commercial Code
THE COMMON LAW FALLACY
- The Principle of the Supremacy of Parliament
- Magna Carta 1297 and Bill of Rights 1688
- Trial by Jury
- The Binding Effect of Precedent
- The Doctrine of Judicial Immunity
- A Coram is not a Judge
- The Myth of Jury Nullification
THE TWO GREAT SWORDS
- Pope Owns your Soul? – Papal Bull Unam Sanctam
- The Laws of God are Superior?
- Section 116 – Religious Freedom
- Act of Settlement 1700
- The Roman Catholic Relief Acts
- The Coronation Oath
- Humbly Relying on the Blessing of Almighty God
- St. Edward’s Crown
- God is no respecter of persons
- Glossa? The Romley Stewart Deception by Justinian
NOT DRIVING JUST TRAVELLING
- The Driving v Travelling conundrum
- Registration: Ownership and Title
- U.S. case law: Licence v Freedom of travel
- Is that speed camera tested?
THE PATH TO INDEPENDENCE
- The Colonial Laws Validity Act 1865
- The Sir Harry Gibbs letter (Treaty of Versailles 1919)
- The Balfour Declaration 1926
- The Statute of Westminster Adoption Act 1942
- The Australia Acts 1986
THE DIVISIBILITY OF THE CROWN
- What is “The Crown”
- The Queen of Australia
- The Great Seal of Australia
- Oaths and Affirmations of Public Office
- Show me the Proclamation Certificate!
- The Queen signed it at the top!
- Governor Generals Letters Patent
- You should be hung for Treason
THE COMMONWEALTH CONSTITUTION
- Annotated Constitution of the Commonwealth of Australia
- Where’s the Commonwealth of Australia?
- The Red Ensign Flag
- The Preamble to the Constitution
- Section 115 Cash is no good for debts
- Section 92 – Freedom of Travel
- Section 100 – Water rights
- For the ‘Peace, Order and Good Government
- Until the Parliament Otherwise Provides
- Appeals to the UK Privy Council
- The Australian Tax Office is not a Legal Entity
- Commonwealth Public Official
- The Civil Conscription Argument – Section 51(xxiiiA)
- The Legislative Powers of States
- The premise of inconsistency: Section 109
- Councils are Unconstitutional!
- The Fee Simple Alienation Argument
- Australia has no State borders
- Police Powers in Victoria
- Application of Chapter III to the States
- The Abolition of the Upper House of Queensland Parliament
- The Office of Governor of Queensland
- The Brigalow Corporation Myth
- Australian Law as Applied To Aborigines
- The Pacific Islanders Protection Acts
- King’s Seal – Letters Patent 1836
- Governed under the Flora and Fauna Act
You must log in to post a comment.