J. Reid Meloy and Jessica Yakeley; “The Lone Terrorist in the Workplace” and “The Violent True Believer as a “Lone Wolf” – Psychoanalytic Perspectives on Terrorism”
The authors explicitly group OPCA ideologies with the beliefs of right wing hate groups and ultra conservative Islamic groups such as ISIS and Al Qaeda, possessing a potential source for the last of three key elements that motivate ideologically driven violence in “lone wolf” terrorists:
(1) a personal grievance blamed on others,
(2) moral outrage linked to a “victimized” group,
(3) that is framed by a superficial, cherry-picked ideology which rationalizes aggression.
- https://www.psychologytoday.com/au/blog/the-forensic-files/201412/the-lone-terrorist-in-the-workplace https://freemandelusion.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/the-lone-terrorist-in-the-workplace-_-psychology-today-australia.pdf
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/bsl.2109 https://freemandelusion.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/the-violent-true-believer-as-a-lone-wolf-psychoanalytic-perspectives-on-terrorism.pdf