The International Tribunal for Natural Justice 1 has several YouTube videos 2 being shared on social media. It is a lot like Kevin Annett’s “International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State”, which also held these so-called “common law” proceedings, issuing arrest warrants for everyone from the Pope to the Queen.
It appears most of the key figures promote various conspiracy theories, 3 including that 5G causes COVID19, claims that Nasa has kidnapped children and sent them to Mars as slaves, and the typical OPCA notion that the City of London is a one-mile square territory which is a sovereign city-state, completely separate from London.
According to Wikispooks website, 4 the International Tribunal for Natural Justice (ITNJ) is a London-based group founded in 2015 via the New Earth Project. 5 It has crowdfunded around $38,000 for VIPaedophile investigations.
“We live in a world where government and finance has taken over every part of our lives – elected representatives are working for corporations funding their campaigns, police use violence towards the public in the interest of “public safety,” and what we are told is the justice system has become so corrupt that it refuses to follow its own rules…”
So, the time has come to ask ourselves one critical question:
“If I ignore the warning signs and don’t do what I can to fix these problems now… what kind of world am I leaving to our children and grandchildren?”
The ITNJ website does not appear to state who set up the group, but claim that “the ITNJ belongs to the People and is not controlled by any nation, state, corporation, or ‘special interests’.“
Sacha Stone, Caleb Skinner, John Walsh and Rebecca Cope are tentatively listed as founders on a now deleted blog post by El Coyote on the Hoaxtead Research website.
The ITNJ website includes the following as commissioners: 6 John Walsh – Chief Justice; Christopher Cleverly – Chief Justice; Robert David Steele – Chief counsel; Riah Abu El-Assal – Judicial Commissioner; and Dounne Alexander – Judicial Commissioner. Christopher Cleverly is the cousin of UK Foreign Office Minister James Cleverly, while Robert David Steele is a former CIA spy, and Dounne Alexander is the former wife of Eastenders actor Rudolph Walker, and a natural foods entrepreneur.
Advocates 7 listed were: Laurence Brahm, Noam Chomsky, Steven Greer, Paul Hellyer, Mobina S. B. Jaffer, Ray Lewis, Susan Lindauer, Sandra M. Lovelace Nicholas, Paul Craig Roberts and Michael Tellinger.
The ITNJ reports 8 that its first “official hearing” took place on December 1, 2015 and states that “In homage to its overriding commitment to Truth and transparency, the ITNJ is committed to video-recording all proceedings and live-streaming hearings and trials whenever possible, with all video recordings archived for public access.”
‘Ella Ster’ wrote: “symbolism of the ITNJ is full of references to Jesuits, the Vatican, black nobility and Freemasons.”The pine cone symbolises that the Catholic Church hijacked humanity’s enlightenment and replaced it with a religious surrogate. In order to better understand the symbolism of the pine cone I went looking for a photo of the square with this pine cone statue. When I saw the picture I immediately understood the two facing peacocks, as we also see them on the ITNJ’s website. It is all hidden in plain sight. The peacocks on the square are the guardians of the Vatican’s secrets. Why would the ITNJ use symbolism that refers to exactly this location and this criminal institute, unless they represent their interests?” 9
A former barrister named John Walsh, an Australian, who prefers to be addressed as “Sir John Walsh of Brannagh” appears in his role as a “Chief Justice” for the ITNJ. 10
There was some controversy over his ITNJ representations as a barrister, which resulted in him being stripped of his ability to practice law in Australia, in his final appeal in Walsh v Registrar, Supreme Court of Norfolk Island  FCA 1075, 11 and the earlier cases: Registrar, Supreme Court of Norfolk Island v Walsh  NFSC 1, Registrar, Supreme Court of Norfolk Island v Walsh (No 2)  NFSC 2, Registrar, Supreme Court of Norfolk Island v Walsh (No 3)  NFSC 4, Registrar, Supreme Court of Norfolk Island v Walsh (No 4)  NFSC 7, and Registrar, Supreme Court of Norfolk Island v Walsh (No 5)  NFSC 1.
In Walsh v Registrar, Supreme Court of Norfolk Island  FCA 1075 (at 24) it states:
“In relation to the representation concerning Mr Walsh holding judicial office, the primary judge found that Mr Walsh caused the letter dated 31 July 2015, on the letterhead of the Norfolk Island Bar Association, to be sent to the Registrar. His Honour also found that the representation in that letter that Mr Walsh held judicial office was false because the International Tribunal for Natural Justice was not a judicial body. Mr Walsh accordingly breached his duty as a legal practitioner to act with integrity and candour towards the Supreme Court.
Similarly, the primary judge found that Mr Walsh had represented to the Registrar and the public at large that his proper title was “Sir John Walsh of Brannagh” and that, insofar as that suggested that Mr Walsh had an entitlement to recognition as a Knight under the Australian or Imperial Honours system, that representation was false.”
The Honour of Knighthood isn’t the only title Sir John Walsh of Brannagh claims. In fact, his CV may be even more spectacular than Lancashire solicitor-advocate Alan Blacker (aka Lord Harley of Counsel) 12 and take the award for the best CV on the internet. It is so voluminous that his business card must itself require a card index.
A tiny taster of his titles and qualifications, as listed on the Humanitad website, 13 kicks off with this:
Walsh of Brannagh, the Duke de Ronceray Sir John Francis Patrick Cyril Colclough; GCStJ, LLB, DipCrim (Melb.), BEd, DipEd (Monash), DJuris, PhD (Columbia), GradDipLaw (ANU); Barrister-at-Law, constitutional lawyer; son of: Sir John Francis Colclough Walsh of Brannagh, The Duke de Ronceray and The Han Marie Bridget Colclough Walsh of Brannagh.
Additional highlights include:
Regent of the Royal House of Anjou, Marquis de Segre, Count de Bauge et de Fontevrault, Viscount de Fontevrault and Baron de Beaufort.
Humanitad describes itself as “an international non-governmental, non-profit, self-funding organisation committed to the promotion of interfaith and intercultural tolerance and fellowship between all nations and faiths”. According to the organisation’s website, it achieves that “through global arts and cultural exposition, education and the facilitation of coherent and progressive exchange amongst international leadership”.
Walsh was admitted to the Victoria bar in 1983 and his LinkedIn profile 14 lists as the barrister as being qualified also to practise in New South Wales, Norfolk Island, England and Wales, Ireland, and the U.S. as well as being a member of Inner Temple. He acts as Humanitad’s adviser on international and constitutional law.
He told Legal Cheek 15 that “the titles were inherited from my father and have been verified”. Walsh explained the volume as resulting from some rather complicated subsidiary titles.
“The qualifications were all earned, the titles are shown in my British and Australian passports and have all been checked out including my qualifications by Australian Federal Police when I have stood for political office and corporate boards.”
John Walsh appeared as “Dr J Walsh of Brannagh” as counsel in proceedings to declare Brian Shaw a vexatious litigant in Attorney-General for the State of Victoria v Shaw  VSC 148. 16 He also gets a mention in another vexatious litigant Peter Gargan’s case, in relation to Perrett v Ray  FCA 1920 in Attorney General in and for the State of NSW v Gargan  NSWSC 1192. 17
John Walsh also appeared as counsel in:
- Bauskis v Liew  NSWCA 297 18
- Palmer v City of Gosnells  WASC 446 19
- Legal Services Board v Forster  VSC 136 20
- N and E Bowder Pty Ltd v Australian Keg Company Pty Ltd  FCA 288 21
- State Central Authority and Abdalle  FamCA 1151 22
- Corica v Throssell  WASC 393 23
- Wilson v Garlett  WASC 506 24
- Notaras v Waverley Council  NSWCA 333 25
- Stankovic v The Hills Shire Council  NSWSC 738 26
- Drilling Australia Pty Ltd v WBH Drilling Pty Ltd  FMCA 739 27
- Toben v Jones (No 3)  FCA 767 28
- Spencer v Commonwealth of Australia  FCA 1787 29
- Spencer v Commonwealth of Australia  FCA 1415 30
- Ray v Perrett  FCA 1672 31
- Perrett v Ray  FCA 1920 32
- Victorian Legal Services Commissioner v Kotsifas (Legal Practice)  VCAT 489 33
and self represented in another one of his own failed cases,
- Walsh v Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (RACV) Limited (Residential Tenancies)  VCAT 1415. 34
Reading through some of these cases, (the far majority being failed cases) the various flawed contentions he defended is mind-blowing, even as far as considering a driving matter a constitutional issue and claiming local government is unconstitutional. It is quite reminiscent of David Fitzgibbon, also a barrister, that contested the divisibility of the Crown, the Royal Style and Titles Act 1973, and the Great Seal of Australia, through the Australian courts all the way to the High Court in London in Fitzgibbon v HM Attorney General  EWHC 114 (Ch). 35 Being a mere layperson myself, I find it hard to fathom how John Walsh could of retained his licence with such a track record. I consider that for a barrister to make serious errors such as these is an embarrassment to the legal profession.
- 1 ITNJ website: https://www.itnj.org/
- 2 ITNJ on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Q2iVXW3iiIBwbIniWfVZA
- 3 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8211171/Exposed-conspiracy-theorists-claim-coronavirus-linked-5G.html
- 4 https://wikispooks.com/wiki/International_Tribunal_of_Natural_Justice
- 5 https://newearthproject.org/initiative/international-tribunal-for-natural-justice/
- 6 https://www.itnj.org/commission/commissioners/
- 7 https://www.itnj.org/commission/advocates/
- 8 https://www.itnj.org/itnj/itnj-mission/
- 9 https://www.ellaster.nl/2019/12/06/a-closer-look-at-the-symbolism-of-the-itnj-international-tribunal-of-natural-justice/
- 10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVq3zKX-160
- 11 Walsh v Registrar, Supreme Court of Norfolk Island  FCA 1075: https://jade.io/article/596484 https://freemandelusion.files.wordpress.com/2020/07/walsh-v-registrar-supreme-court-of-norfolk-island-2018-fca-1075.pdf
- 12 https://www.legalcheek.com/2014/09/9-reasons-why-lord-harley-of-counsel-has-the-best-linkedin-cv-of-any-lawyer-ever/
- 13 http://www.humanitad.org/team/146/
- 14 https://www.linkedin.com/pub/sir-john-walsh-of-brannagh/b/b41/213
- 15 https://www.legalcheek.com/2014/10/sir-john-walsh-of-branaghs-cv-may-be-even-more-spectacular-than-lord-harley-of-counsels/
- 16 Attorney-General for the State of Victoria v Shaw  VSC 148: https://jade.io/article/57422
- 17 Attorney General in and for the State of NSW v Gargan  NSWSC 1192: https://jade.io/article/202941
- 18 Bauskis v Liew  NSWCA 297: https://jade.io/article/301241
- 19 Palmer v City of Gosnells  WASC 446: https://jade.io/article/311871
- 20 Legal Services Board v Forster  VSC 136: https://jade.io/article/393822
- 21 N and E Bowder Pty Ltd v Australian Keg Company Pty Ltd  FCA 288: https://jade.io/article/318244
- 22 State Central Authority and Abdalle  FamCA 1151: https://jade.io/article/30188
- 23 Corica v Throssell  WASC 393: https://jade.io/article/285171
- 24 Wilson v Garlett  WASC 506: https://jade.io/article/288433
- 25 Notaras v Waverley Council  NSWCA 333: https://jade.io/article/18015
- 26 Stankovic v The Hills Shire Council  NSWSC 738: https://jade.io/article/267912
- 27 Drilling Australia Pty Ltd v WBH Drilling Pty Ltd  FMCA 739: https://jade.io/article/270589
- 28 Toben v Jones (No 3)  FCA 767: https://jade.io/article/229505
- 29 Spencer v Commonwealth of Australia  FCA 1787: https://jade.io/article/18005
- 30 Spencer v Commonwealth of Australia  FCA 1415: https://jade.io/article/14639
- 31 Ray v Perrett  FCA 1672: https://jade.io/article/17166
- 32 Perrett v Ray  FCA 1920: https://jade.io/article/18649
- 33 Victorian Legal Services Commissioner v Kotsifas (Legal Practice)  VCAT 489: https://jade.io/article/527425
- 34 Walsh v Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (RACV) Limited (Residential Tenancies)  VCAT 1415: https://jade.io/article/547923
- 35 https://freemandelusion.wordpress.com/2020/06/12/fitzgibbon-v-hm-attorney-general-2005-ewhc-114-ch/